CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Experiment - T Minus 1 Day

So, I've heard a lot about LifeCaps, the "World's First Survival Kit in a Bottle" and wanted to try them out.

I'm not in an emergency situation where I don't have access to food right now, but my mom swears that these help her so much to lose weight.

How, you ask?

Well she tells me that when she feels a little hungry, but knows she shouldn't be eating anything, she'll take a LifeCap and that completely satisfies her until the next meal.

I definitely have some weight to lose and get the afternoon munchies so bad that I feel like eating everything in the pantry before dinner.

My experiment will be for 30-days. Instead of eating snacks when I feel hungry (unless they're healthy snacks and needful) I will take a LifeCap. I won't take more than 3 a day though, so hopefully that will be enough.

I want to see if they truly curb hunger before I invest in buying bottles for all of my family's 72-hour kits and emergency supplies.

I can't wait to start...tomorrow!~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete