CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally!

Okay, so I never started my experiment because of vacations, laziness and apathy, but now I'm finally on board. Today I began the experiment...here's roughly how it went:

Breakfast - Bowl of Total Cereal with Milk - 5 WW points

Snack - Sips of Kids' Snowcone - 1 WW point

Lunch - Protein Bar and Cheese stick - 6 points

Mid afternoon I started getting hungry as usual so I drank a whole glass of water with a LifeCaps pill. I did fabulous until dinner...which is rare for me.

Dinner - Chicken Sandwiches, Corn on the Cob, Fudge Bar, Strawberries - 13 points

25 Points total (which is my target). I have been going over my target by a couple points each day, but today I stuck to it perfectly! I'm not sure if it's the LifeCap, but I'm goint to keep experimenting to see what happens. Today I am a little hungry at bedtime, but I chose instead to drink a full glass of water instead of eating anything. Hooray for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment